BASIC HEAD CONSTRUCTION Part 2
Obviously, not all character's heads are designed as perfectly round. In this lesson, we will explore how to create more complex character head construction.
By adding to our basic forms either above or below the eyeline we can develop more character designs.
Please see the BASIC HEAD CONSTRUCTION PART 1 if you are unsure of the term eyelines.
Lets create a more complex character!
- Always use 3d forms as a basis for characters.
- Draw in your eyeline and centerline.
- Add above and/or below the eyeline to creat more complex characters
- Try combining the cheek/jaw line with the forms of a snout
- DETAILS ARE ALWAYS ADDED LAST